An innovative solution designed for use by education and healthcare professionals
Developed in collaboration with professionals, Kairos is a technological tool that integrates video game mechanics to help children aged 6 to 12 be autonomous in their routines. Tasks become missions that advance the avatar in the game.
Suitable for all children:
- Children with ADHD diagnostic
- Children with ASD diagnostic
- Children without diagnostic
Validated in two clinical studies with more than 200 families
Created by a mom. Approved by education experts
Kairos is first and foremost the story of a determined mother. A mom who was looking for a solution to make the routine more fun for her 3 kids, including her son Will, who has ADHD and ASD.
Talking to Will, she comes up with the concept of Kairos, a routine-changing video game for kids ages 6-12.
"We believe that to develop a solution that works, collaboration with experts is absolutely necessary"
Want to know more about Kairos?
Watch our free webinar introducing the features and use of Kairos
- Discover how to use Kairos in your work context
- Get a free subscription to test and use Kairos
- Possibility of obtaining subscriptions for your customers or your students
- Have privileged access to our team
Get more info
Merci de votre intérêt! Vous recevrez par courriel le lien pour le webinaire.